Any vets in the house?
Any veterinary physicians in the house who’d be willing to take a peek at one or two photos of Geraldine’s leg to give us their professional opinion?
- graveyarddirt likes this
- liveagainphoenix answered: Just so you know, a real veterinarian can’t legally give a proper diagnosis through the internet… Just find a local exotic animals vet
- lambandserpent said: infection within the leg. Do you know if her leg is broken/fractured? It may be able to heal on it’s own depending on severity but infection is a major concern and the tissue will need to be kept healthy so it doesnt go necrotic.
- lambandserpent answered: Poor dear! I’m only an assistant but that looks like a very deep wound. I would be concerned about major
- neelytherese reblogged this from graveyarddirt and added:
- thesavagedaughter reblogged this from graveyarddirt and added:
- graveyarddirt posted this