Man, I’m really fucking down.
DISCLAIMER: If you decide to reblog any of my roadkill pictures please keep all of the relevant information (i.e., name, title and Flickr link) with the image. (Why?)
My roadkill work’s cool enough to post pictures of (or reblog), but not cool enough to support? You guys understand that if I can’t sell what I’m working on then there’s no fucking point in doing it, right? I can’t open and run a fucking business if I don’t have any fucking business. (I mean, how the fuck am I suppose to sell my shit if no one attributes my shit to me?)
When you strip information from my entries and post my pictures uncredited you’re actively taking away future customers. When you strip information from my entries and post my pictures uncredited you’re actively undermining my professional career. When you strip information from my entries and post my pictures uncredited you’re actively taking food out of my fucking mouth.
Tumblr, every-fucking-time you allow something uncredited to pass through your hands you’re limiting that artist’s exposure and their ability to continue working artistically; why do that to someone if you really dig what they’re doing?
- witchofthewyldwood likes this
- weavingittogether likes this
- hawthornandoak likes this
- spiritusarcanum likes this
- magickaltriangulation likes this
- numinousnegrita likes this
- dovryn likes this
- tendingthehearth reblogged this from graveyarddirt
- sassanach-sima reblogged this from graveyarddirt and added:
- sassanach-sima likes this
- aleecey answered: THIS is very fucking important.
- cultofthedead reblogged this from graveyarddirt and added:
- letsgowiddershins reblogged this from proxian
- obliquitous likes this
- cosmic-void likes this
- aserza reblogged this from graveyarddirt and added:
- adefunctblog likes this
- melumebelle answered: Amen.
- cureelliott likes this
- graveyarddirt likes this
- them-witches reblogged this from graveyarddirt and added:
- them-witches likes this
- rootandrock answered: Curse the feces clean out of their colon.
- sparrowqueen answered: I know it sucks, but you might need to start watermarking?
- primalheart reblogged this from graveyarddirt and added:
- iseesigils likes this
- hellboundwitch reblogged this from graveyarddirt and added:
- moonsiren likes this
- fox-wyrd answered: I love your work. I reblogged this to help spread the word. Hope that’s ok.
- eirecrescent answered: PREACH IT! :D It happens to me way too much too, and it’s fucking annoying!
- ghoulnextdoor said: Hear fucking hear. And just so’s you know - if I lived locally, I would totally buy one of your birds. Of course…I’d have you come by and cook it for me too, heh heh!
- lizziefeather said: You can put a “source” on all of your posts, I think it’s permanent so someone can remove the hyperlink on the image but it still says “source: graveyarddirt” on anything reblogged. It’s so disheartening to see people remove credit.
- fox-wyrd reblogged this from graveyarddirt
- templewitch likes this
- primalheart likes this
- graveyarddirt posted this